top of page
Travel Release


The school will always provide transportation to and from meets. 

For instances when you need to take your student from a meet (or sometimes to a meet, which is more rare) then you will need to complete a Travel Release form. 

How it Works: 

  1. One copy of the form goes to the office where they will sign off

  2. The other copy of the form should be turned in to Coach Coy at departure.  

  3. When you take your student from the meet, find Coach Coy to sign out your student

bottom of page